apprenticeship welfare and after care service
Here at The Real Apprenticeship Company, we take the welfare and support of our apprentices very seriously. We have a dedicated Welfare and After Care Officer located at our head office in Warwick who provides services designed to meet the needs of all apprentices including prospective apprentices.
Louise Hugill is our in house Welfare and After Care Officer and offers both general and specialist advice on a wide range of issues associated with integration into the world of work. The Welfare and After Care Officer also:
- Chaperones apprentices who are under the age of 18 when attending training outside their normal place of work where an overnight stay is required.
- Provides an early intervention for any learners considered to be at risk.
- Is the first point of reference for safeguarding and responding to our prevent strategy.
- Works closely with the police, local Councillors, and the designated Safeguarding Officer to ensure that students are safe and secure at all times.
Apprentices can access information, advice and guidance through:
- Telephone and e-mail consultations
- Group presentations and workshops
- The Real Academy Portal
Louise Hugill is our in house Welfare and After Care Officer and can be contacted on:
Telephone: 07824 614424