There has never been a more important time for employers to develop and retain a talented and skilled workforce. Investing in training through apprenticeships enables your company to offer young people and adults an opportunity to develop their skills and, as a result, contribute more to your bottom line.
How will your business benefit from an apprentice?
Apprenticeships offer employers of all sizes the opportunity to develop the knowledge and skills of their team. Research tells us that Apprenticeships are “Good for Business” and help to:
- Recruit the right people - 83% of employers who employ apprentices rely on their apprenticeships programme to address short-term recruitment issues and also secure the skills and workforce of the future.
- Improve staff retention - Labour turnover for apprentices can be significantly lower, saving on recruitment costs.
- Increase productivity - 80% of employers who employ apprentices agree they make their workplace more productive.
- The flexible and varied nature of the programme can ensure apprentices develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to help you achieve your business objectives.
- Enhance competitiveness - Apprenticeships can help you recruit the right people, be recognised as an employer of choice and contribute to the success of your business. 81% of consumers favour using a company which takes on apprentices. Training a new generation of professionals will help your business stay competitive.
At The Real Apprenticeship Company, we offer intermediate, advanced and higher level apprenticeships and have launched an apprenticeship academy- The Real Academy.
We only recruit and work with apprentices, who are eager, motivated, flexible and loyal to the company that is investing in them. Our apprentices are with an employer because they want to be – they have made an active choice to learn on the job and a commitment to a specific career. The Real Academy is a unique offer open to anyone over the age of sixteen who wants to work with a training provider and employer to develop the successful workplace and employability skills for the twenty first century.
The Real Apprenticeship Company works with employers support and guide them in the recruitment and selection of apprenticeships. We work with employers to:
- Help you to decide which Apprenticeship is right for you.
- Explain the way that an Apprenticeships might work for you and any funding which may be available.
- Agree a training plan with an apprentice.
- Recruit an apprentice or support existing staff into Apprenticeships.
- Manage the training and evaluation.
- Ensure that national quality standards are met and deliver integrated, coherent training.
To find out how The Real Apprenticeship Company can help your business email email@example.com or call 01323 810590.